MOIKO RECORDS

Now auditioning Rising Stars worldwide, for new releases and Live Performances!

For Your Info. It is really important to let us know which artist or fan invited you. We ask that because each Artist will be credited points and rewards and 'Mo' money as their true fans and friends join them on the site. While we want As many fans as possible, we also want to maintain an atmosphere and relationship with our fans, that as our Artist move up the ladder, they will still feel at home and comfortable when they come home to their community site to interact with their fans and friends. For that reason, the site is by invitation only. We ask that you do not post advertising in the comments. We ask that you respect the Artist and their privacy, and understand that there will be periods of time that they will be in Recording Sessions or on Tour. We trust that you will be understanding if they are not able to reply to each and every comment. Above all, we thank you so much for the Love and Support you have shown as we move toward the finish line in signing our first 15 Artist to the Moiko Records Roster of the Hottest Talent in the World.

Those of you who have News and advertising, please feel free to post it
at www.moiko.bz in our business directory, This extended world wide at no charge to all of Our Fans and Supporters who are in business, want to advertise something, or want to HELP a small struggling business in your community get some free advertising. Please feel free to use this service. This service is Sponsored by Moiko Records Artist. Each Artist get Free Advertising points for each fan, supporter or friend. You may use it to promote your own, or you may offer it to the businesses that you invite. Its easy to use.

Register:
Click all buttons and imput your information,
Put your Tags, key words to drive traffic from the search engines
Go to payment page. (If you want to pay for the service make the payment We appreciate your support) If you don't want to pay, close out the browsers and enjoy the free service for awhile.
If you decide to pay for the service, we will also, give you additional Publicity, at no additional charge on other Moiko sites. Just send an email. An another great
Moiko site is: www.moiko.us For really great bargains year round.

Thanks again
Moiko

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TopCat sent me the invite - we have been friends for a very long time. I had lost touch with him for almost 20 years and recently we were reunited (God's Intervention). Anyway we share our endeavors with one another, he supports me and I him. It is an honor to be here. I have to be honest I feel a out of place. I write poetry as a way of releasing my inner feelings and thoughts. Just a few months ago doing more writing than I have in a number of years. I have been visiting various artist on your site and have enjoyed everything I've heard. I am having a great experience and will continue to be an active support of all the artist I meet here. I am grateful for the invition to join
What,

Please don't say you feel out of place. Every Artist need good writers, make your connections Queen. Copyright and post your poetry, Co host Evenings with Moiko, Establish a Cyberstreet Team for your favorite Artist, blog, invite friends, HELP! Jump right in. whatutalkingbout, LOL. You are at home here. These Artist are full and ready to explode, the more you do to keep them happy, the more I can do to get them to the Grammy awards. Thanks so much for your Support of Mr. Sizziler, TopCat, is Hot as peppa sauce. Those friends you invite gets you points too! Be blessed..

(:Smiles & Smooches:)
Moiko
Moiko

Thanks....I just needed to get that part off my chest...self exposure and stuff..

I want to thank you for the welcoming words, I'll catch on to this as I go, and begin to feel a bit more comfortable

Again Thanks

Much Love to you
No doubt about it, Debbie! We will surely meet one day soon; I truly look forward to it! I sometimes laugh and think, "you know, Roanoke is such a big little town--we may live right around the corner from each other"!
What's up,

It's to bad that I wasn't lucky enough to be associated with somebody so that I could have become a part of the network sooner, but I was turned onto the site after being submitted to several internet radio stations (via musicSUBMIT) after that I was contacted by Mr. John Tisdale and the rest is history! It goes without saying that I'm happy to be here and I look forward to putting in work....
The Altruistic Messiah - Ben Vandagriff invited me to come join your tight knit community, We met up over at musicnation.com and I liked what he was doing, so I took one of his songs he had recorded(Ghost Woman/Tomorrow) and put some lyrics to it, submitted it to him, and he liked it, I guess you could call it fate, but, I'm glad to be considered a friend of this eclectic soul.
Oh yeah? hmm, Ghost woman is one I like a lot, so, who is singing You or Ben?
that would be me, Ben's the musical genius, I just put words to embrace the flow.
i am also in the BenVandagriffian Altruism artistic family.
Ben and I have many plans for the future of music.
Rock Out!---B

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Moiko Records Artists

Femi Jubal

PEKKANINI

B.L.I.S.S.

DAVID "PIANO WIZARD" KELLY - Composer, Producer, Recording Artist + Executive Music Director

_________________________ PHIL POLING

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Events

© 2017   Created by Moiko Records.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service