MOIKO RECORDS

Now auditioning Rising Stars worldwide, for new releases and Live Performances!

Find more music like this on MOIKO RECORDS
Beloved Moiko Artists Family... Illness & calamity has affected some of the artists & producers that were responsible for compiling the Jazz, Reggae, Gospel, Pop and Rap/HipHop genre CD's. Our beloved Queen Moiko is only human. Therefore, alone, she cannot do all that Everybody knows that Somebody needs to DO but Nobody DID it. I AM just the newbie nobody. The new & hungry kid on the block. Hence, I & a few other newbies have had to step up to the plate to chip in and DO what needs doing.

Today I found a lot of artists that I invited onsite that still had not sent me their Listening Requests or uploaded the requested mp3's. So I AM asking... What is taking you so long to shake my tree?

This is not a timid business. You must assertively step up when opportunity presents itself. The best job security in the world is to make oneself indispensABLE... not a nuisance. (smile)
No more questions! Just follow directions.

Plz forgive me if I did not realize you'd accepted my invitation or I haven't gotten to you yet to request a song. Working around the clock to beat this deadline ... and gather only the cream of the crop... I have been obsessed & overwhelmed. Actually I am having a Ball! Truly I feel Blessed to be a part of something so much BIGGER & Wondrous than myself. Hence, if you've got the finished quality product it takes to go main stream, I would be delighted to add your hit song to the It Ain't About Us Charity CD Compilations.
__________________________________________________________________________________

As previously stated Moiko Records will pay for the pressing, distribution and international mass media promotion. The Artist/Composer retains all rights and royalties for airplay (plz indicate whether you are BMI or ASCAP affiliated) plus 15% of sales & several copies of the CD.

If this pleases you and I've already indicated which song I prefer, please immediately upload to crystal@moiko.com the mp3's, some gorgeous jpg photos, a short bio attached to a statement giving Moiko Records unrestricted use of your song for this project only. Cut & paste this comment (if you will) and simply agree to the terms as listed.

Also plz send Brother Bishop and the other producers that have stepped up to the task whatever they want too. We're all working together on the same team to make history happen. After all, God's Presence on Earth is manifest thru us.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Beloved please pass the word that any remaining registered artist members of the Moiko Records site can join my Friends List and request a Listening Review for addition to the Jazz, Pop, Gospel, Reggae or Rap/HipHop CD Compilations. There is no time to waste as they are filling fast and Dec 24th is the deadline. We have no time to deal with prima donnas, greedy or control freak managers, producers, girlfriends or baby;s daddies. Do you realize how many wannabe's are out there literally dying for a break. Yet statistics prove that only a very very very tiny percentage will ever make it big or even have the opportunity YOU have today. But NOTHING can be put into a clenched fist. It matters not, how many times you've been screwed. Stop trying to make others pay for what someone else may have done to you. Get over it and keep smiling, loving, trusting, working and ever moving forward.

But I digress...

The concept while a bit revolutionary is quite simple and more than fair or what the majors will offer you unless you've already sold over a million copies. So get real. Park your egos and get your butts in gear. Let's make this happen! I can't/won't argue/d***er/bicker/spell it out any clearer. Our cards are on the table. The rest is proprietary information that will be revealed on a need to know basis for your own good. But the choice is yours. Take it or leave it.

The Instrumental, R&B, Rock, Country CD's are pretty much a done deal. I believe there are only a few slots open in Blues & Spoken Word. Remember that Pop is Crossover or Polite Soul. (smile) Excessive profanity is VERBOTEN by Order of Her (benevolent & humble) Majesty Queen Moiko. Get used to it.

Please check my page frequently for updates on the selection process and activities... and to hear & see the participating artists. It's awesome! Feel free to embed & copy the players for pasting on your own sites. Later on Music Store Players will be available. The artists that sell the most songs & CD's will be receiving Special Awards.. & who knows maybe even a Grammy. At the least you'll help a lot of hurting, needy underserved folks. Did we not just vote for CHANGE? "Be the Change you want to see." So rally your Fans, Friends & Family! We Can Do This!

May your beautiful music bless millions and may God bless you in return.
Much Love & Respect, Always & Forever Your Servant,
Crystal Cartier, Executive Producer/A&R, Moiko Records

View my page on MOIKO RECORDS

Views: 570

Replies to This Discussion

Best of luck with this excellent project.
Love,
Amy

RSS

Moiko Records Artists

Femi Jubal

PEKKANINI

B.L.I.S.S.

DAVID "PIANO WIZARD" KELLY - Composer, Producer, Recording Artist + Executive Music Director

_________________________ PHIL POLING

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2018   Created by Moiko Records.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service