MOIKO RECORDS

Now auditioning Rising Stars worldwide, for new releases and Live Performances!

AUDITIONS for Contributors to the Spoken Word Charity CD Compilation

1. Please upload (1) MP3 as an attachment to your Post to this page + a jpg photo
2. In Discussion Title enter "Submission: Spoken Word - title of poem by your name"
3 In the body of your post type: I, hereby donate the following recording for consideration.
I give Moiko Records Permission for Unrestricted Use for marketing & sales on this project only. I understand that Moiko Records will pay the pressing, distribution and promotion expenses. As the Artist I will receive 15% of sales and royalties for airplay.
As the owner of material I will retain all rights. Copyright Registration No. _____________
This recording is registered with (BMI or ASCAP)

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Phil that is sooo beautiful! I Love it! Its in.

I also have 2 recommendations for you. One is "Road to Shiloh" by Shiloh (Country)
The other is "Yes We Can" or "BackStreet Lady" by WordManinAthens (Rock)
Beloved GodFather of Spoken Word we are honored. Thank you from the depths of my heart.
Plz also attach a jpg photo and brief bio. Now the blessing will be complete when your beautiful & gifted wife, Tribal Raine blesses us with the same and her "Sinner's Prayer". Much Love & Respect, Forever Your Fan & Sis, CARTIERX
I, hereby donate the following recording for consideration.
I give Moiko Records Permission for Unrestricted Use for marketing & sales on this project only. I understand that Moiko Records will pay the pressing, distribution and promotion expenses. As the Artist I will receive 15% of sales and royalties for airplay.
As the owner of material I will retain all rights.
This recording is registered with ASCAP.
Submission: Spoken Word-"Cash" written by:Bishop Mayfield
I the Artist Bishop Mayfield
As the owner of material I will retain all rights. Copyright Registration No. "on file.. somewhere"
This recording is registered BMI
And you have the File-Peace-Bish
Submission: Spoken Word - "Rain Drops" by Eddie Oliver

I, Eddie Oliver hereby donate the following recording for consideration.
As the owner of material I will retain all rights. Copyright Registration No. "on file.. somewhere"
This recording is registered with BMI.
Attachments:
Beloved we are so honored. Thank you! May God bless your life and career for your noble contribution. Plz add the song as an attachment to your message above or email it to me at crystal@moiko.com asap!
Submission: Spoken Word Charity CD Compilation
I Troy Macfarland hereby donate the following recording for consideration. I give Moiko Records permission for unrestricted use for marketing & sales on this project only. I understand that Moiko Records will pay the pressing, distribution and promotion expenses. As the Artist I will receive 15% of sales and royalties for airplay.
As the owner of material I will retain all rights. Copyright "on file somewhere"
This recording is registered with BMI

"Bottle of Love" by Tmac
Attachments:
From the very depths of my heart I thank you all for your contributions. On behalf of Moiko Records may I say that we are honored.
Find more photos like this on MOIKO RECORDS
Beloved plz add a jpg promo photo of yourself! Thank you for your profound contribution!
Welcome to the Moiko Family! Plz add me to your Friends List & Post a msg to my Comments on my Profile page so that I can always get in touch and review your other material.
Beloved I love this piece. Thank you so much for your contribution. May you bless millions and be blessed in return. Your Fan & Sis, CC

PS - Could you plz add some jpg photos of yourself?

RSS

Moiko Records Artists

Femi Jubal

PEKKANINI

B.L.I.S.S.

DAVID "PIANO WIZARD" KELLY - Composer, Producer, Recording Artist + Executive Music Director

_________________________ PHIL POLING

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Events

© 2017   Created by Moiko Records.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service